5App is a fast-growing SaaS company developing a powerful learning and communications hub used by organisations across the globe. We’ve partnered with global training firm Hemsley Fraser, nominated as a Top 20 global online learning library by the Training Industry, and gained huge traction in the market with a portfolio of global brands.
Now, we’re building a new client base and growing to meet demand, so it’s an exciting time to join our team. We have an innovative, start-up atmosphere and culture, with a friendly sociable team – and we can’t wait to hear from you!
- Node.JS and Browser environments
- TDD, e.g. Mocha, Chai, Jest, Cypress
- React, Functional components
- Continuous Delivery / Continuous Integration
- State management
- PWA’s, Service Workers
- ExpressJS, or alternatives.
- MySQL, Elastic Search
- Docker, Kubernetes, AWS ECS, Lambda
- OWASP, ISO27001, GDPR
- You should ideally have several years’ experience in software development working with other engineers.
- Good verbal and written English language communication skills. And not shy from writing technical requirements/documentation.
- A motivated, proactive, self-starter with a success oriented attitude.
- High standards for code quality, with a focus on reusability, adaptability and testability
You will be part of the team, developing our products in line with accessibility, security and performance best practice. You may also be involved in customer liaison, management of incidents, supporting colleagues, reporting on progress and resolving technical issues.
5App has an innovative start-up culture and a friendly sociable team. We pay competitive salaries based on experience and offer flexible working hours for all staff. We have transitioned away from our London office to a fully remote working from home model for the foreseeable future, while we make plans for a new and exciting workplace in central London.
Please include your CV and a covering letter describing why you would be suited to the role.