5App is a fast-growing SaaS company delivering powerful learning and communications solutions for organisations around the world. We’ve built traction in the market with a portfolio of well-known brands, partnering with Hemsley Fraser, a global top 20 learning provider.
Now, we’re building our client base and growing to meet demand, so it’s an exciting time to join our team. We have an innovative, start-up culture and a friendly, sociable team – and we can’t wait to hear from you!
Are you looking for your next digital marketing challenge?
You will have already worked for a couple of years since graduating – perhaps gaining experience working at a B2B marketing agency or with a B2B tech company learning the tools of the trade.
You’ll be adept at managing social media channels – both paid and organic and be slightly obsessed with the analytics and optimising campaign performance. You’ll have spent time planning, preparing, writing and posting content that contributes to the success of the marketing strategy. You’ll also be used to monitoring competitive posts and responding to relevant debates with the ‘voice’ of the company. You’ll be curious about competitive approaches and eager to learn and share your findings with the team.
In addition you’ll be used to working with Google Analytics, understand the fundamentals of SEO and how it impacts content development across marketing channels. You’ll have experience of using a CMS (ideally WordPress) and are confident in the basics of creating and uploading web content. You are a clear, professional and empathetic communicator, both verbally and in your writing, with very good attention to detail.
The Digital Marketing Executive reports to the Head of Marketing and is an essential element in our marketing team as we scale in the UK and across global territories.
The right candidate will be an ambitious self-starter looking to contribute to marketing success from day one, making a difference by bringing creativity and fresh thinking to a crowded market and helping 5App to really stand out through our digital marketing campaigns.
We are a small team so you’ll have exposure to the whole marketing mix – working on social media and email campaigns, content development, research and events marketing projects as well as having the creative freedom to come up with new and innovative ways to promote the product.
The Digital Marketing Executive works closely with colleagues in Sales and Product functions of the business, gaining a clear understanding of product developments, propositions and why clients buy from us.
Required skills and experience
- 1-2 years of B2B marketing experience either client or agency side.
- Proficient in using Google Analytics, a working knowledge of SEO.
- Direct experience of setting up, managing and optimising PPC campaigns (LI, Adwords) with demonstrable results.
- Strong copywriting skills. Demonstrable ability of writing effective social copy, advertising copy, e-mail copy.
- A keen eye for design with basic design skills – plus experience of creating and editing video content for social.
- Experience of using marketing automation tools – we use HubSpot.
- Basic understanding of B2B strategies and marketing principles across tactics such as social, content marketing, email marketing.
- Inquisitive nature – a natural desire to ask questions, understand the “why”, get to the root of any issue or challenge.
- Creative with a desire to experiment with new approaches to old challenges.
- Comfortable navigating, editing and uploading content via a CMS.
- A “roll-your-sleeves up” attitude, keen to get involved and help out your team and take on new challenges.
- Agility – always learning and adapting 2. Diversity – celebrating differences in people and perspectives 3. People – value and respect each other 4. Creativity – innovating with technology and design 5. Heart – making a difference to our clients and wider society
5App has an innovative start-up culture and a friendly sociable team. We pay competitive salaries based on experience and offer flexible working hours for all staff, including an early finish on a Friday afternoon.
We have transitioned away from our London office to a fully remote working from home model for the foreseeable future, while we make plans for our new workplace in central London.
How to apply
If you feel you could be a good match for this role and are interested to find out more, please email your CV and a cover letter. At 5App, we value attitude and cultural fit as well as skills and experience – if there’s any aspect of 5App or the job requirements you’re not sure about, please don’t hesitate to ask us questions before applying.
Our culture is defined by our people. In the 5App team, we truly value each other, and this means making sure every team member can thrive and feel encouraged and celebrated.
Inclusive recruitment processes are not only vital for business success, it’s an important part of our role in society. We’re working to create an environment that is friendly and inclusive for everyone – and we understand that it’s an ongoing process. We welcome applications from all kinds of people, particularly those currently underrepresented in the tech sector.
If you choose to apply for this role, we won’t discriminate against you on the basis of sexual orientation, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, age, religion or disability.