Get the 5App Hub plus essential wellbeing and return-to-work learning content
After lockdown, driving the business forwards is top priority. Whether you need to re-onboard furloughed staff, prepare people to return to the office or to re-engage your remote working employees to accelerate productivity, the 5App Back to Work package can help.
- Regain your team spirit by helping people feel connected, even across distributed environments or remote teams
- Align the business and build momentum with regular communications, so everyone is working to a common goal
- Share learning topics relevant to your employees’ wellbeing, current work situation and future skills needs.
The Back to Work package includes everything you need to rapidly re-engage and re-energise your workforce:
- Set up of your own Hub – a world-class comms and learning platform with exceptional levels of employee adoption and engagement
- Expertly curated playlists providing guidance and resources to help your people navigate uncertainty, build resilience, maximise productivity and develop skills for the future
- Consulting and development expert services
- Graphically designed content for key messages and updates
We can get you up and running in just 5 working days.
Sound interesting? Get in touch firstname.lastname@example.org or complete the form below.
Micro learning* playlists available as part of this package include:
- Preparing to return to the workplace
- Dealing with change
- Building productive relationships
- Motivation and self development
- Keeping safe on returning to the workplace
- Developing a growth mindset
- Building business agility
- Resilience and positive mindset
- Looking after your wellbeing
- Returning to the workplace
- Building empathy
- Developing an agile mindset
- Embedding and sustaining remote working
- Technology and working from home
- Finding a work life balance
- Motivational strategies
- Managing priorities
- Preparing for the unexpected
- Embracing new working conditions
- Future of work: ways of working in uncertain times
- Learning from your mistakes
- Collaboration and peer to peer coaching
- COVID-19 Toolkit
*Learning content provided by our partners, Hemsley Fraser.