To the extent we process your personal data for any other purposes, we ask for your consent in advance or require that our partners obtain such consent. INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU We may collect and process the following information about you: Information you give us. You may give us information about you when using the website. This includes information you provide when you use the website, our apps, or other services made available via the website (together “Services”). The information you give us may include your name, address, email address, phone number, information about your business such as company name, industry, company size, company phone contacts and other. Information we collect about you. When you use the website or services we may automatically collect the following information:
- For our legitimate business needs.
- To comply with our legal obligations.
Information we receive from other sources. We may receive information about you if you use any of the other websites we operate or the other services we provide. In this case we will have informed you when we collected that data that it may be shared internally and combined with data collected when you use the Services. LinkedIn Each time you use your LinkedIn credentials to log in the Services, the following personal data is collected by us: your name, your email address and profile picture. Your user credentials are used to authenticate your access to the Services and to track your usage of the Services.
- Technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
- Information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our websites (including date and time); services you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page.
- Information from other online accounts to which you have given us permission to collect data from within your settings or the privacy policies of these other online services. For example, this can be via social media or by choosing to send us your location data when accessing the Services from your smartphone; or it can be from the integrations and connections that you choose to install when using the Services.
You can set up your browser options, to stop your computer accepting cookies or to prompt you before accepting a cookie from the websites you visit. If you do not accept cookies, however, you may not be able to use all functionality of the Services. To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to manage and delete them, visit www.aboutcookies.org or www.allaboutcookies.org. To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites visit http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout. USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION We use information held about you in the following ways. Information you give to us. We will use this information:
|Anonymous Analytics||Analytics cookies||We use analytics cookies to tell us whether you have visited the Services previously, and to gather statistics about visits to a page. |
|LinkedIn Third Party Cookies||Tracking authentication and analytics cookies||When you log into the Services via LinkedIn, LinkedIn sets tracking, authentication and analytics cookies in order to identify you, initiate your request to log in to our Services and to track your use of the Services. You can learn more about the cookies LinkedIn sets when you use our Services at https://www.linkedin.com/legal/cookie-policy|
Information we collect about you. We will use this information:
- To provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us;
- To ensure that content from our Services is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
Information we receive from other sources. We may combine this information with information you give to us and information we collect about you. We may use this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information we receive). We will not sell or rent your personal data to anyone. DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION Information we share with third parties. We may share your information with selected third parties including:
- To administer our Services and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- To improve our Services to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and your computer;
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so;
- As part of our efforts to keep our Services safe and secure;
- To measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you;
- To make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of the Services about our goods or services that may interest you or them.
Information we disclose to third parties. We may disclose your personal data to third parties:
- Any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006.
- Business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you, such as Hemsley Fraser, Google, Zendesk, Sage.
- Analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our Services.
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If we or a member of our group of companies or substantially all of their assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by them about their customers will be one of the transferred assets.
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our agreement with you and/or any other agreements; or to protect our rights, property, safety, our customers or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
- Access to your personal data.
- Rectification or deletion of your personal data.
- A restriction on the processing of your personal data.
- Object to the processing of your personal data.
- A transfer of your personal data (data portability) in a structured, machine readable and commonly used format.
- Withdraw your consent to us processing your personal data, at any time.